Axiom comprises 7 units totalling 55,588 sq ft (5,164 sq m). The units are built to shell specification with 8m clear internal height and 1 electric loading door per unit.
Phase 2 comprises a total of 6.29 acres of which 2 plots totalling 3.5 acres has been sold to South East Ambulance and Tavis House respectively.
• Steel portal frame construction
• 8m clear internal height
• Established trade and industrial location
• Level access loading
• B1c, B2 and B8 uses
• Located less than a mile from Junction 10 of the M20
• Unit 5 let to Howdens Joinery
• Unit 6 let to Meggitt
• Unit 9 let to Specialised Roofline Supplies
• Unit 11 let to Hire Station
• PC achieved in July 2016